Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day Deals

Old Navy-save 20% off and get a $2.00 4th of july bag FREE with purchase!
(They ran out of the green bags so they are giving away red and blue bags free!)

Home Depot-Buy one seed get one of equal or lesser value FREE!
I purchased spinich and hybrid Burpee squash.
The hybrid squash produce a less blemished product and last longer. In addition they repel bugs! And most important they taste great! I plan to plant a straw grden this year. I'm starting with seed in cups and transplanting them into the straw bale. One of my friends did this last year and had his best tomatoes yet! Doug's Gardening web site http://www.beginner-gardening.com/straw-bale-gardening.html has several great tips for straw, not hay bale gardening.

Walgreens! I purchased dawn for $1.99- $1.00 coupon in flier -$.50 coupon from coupon book.
Final cost $.49
I also purchased a glade diffuser for $9.99-$4.00 glade coupon and $2.00 easy saver coupon $2.50 after coupons
I spent $4.50 and would have saved another $.45 if the Waldreens ad coupon worked correctly.
It would have been $4.05.
I should have used my $1.00 Register rewards to make it $3.05
Hindsight is 20/20!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback or post your great finds!