Saturday, April 18, 2009

Deals

Splenda
Splenda has several coupons at http://www.splenda.com
Last night I used the $3.50 coupon and the $.55 target coupon(http://www.target.com to save $4.05 on an equal to 5 pound bag of Splenda and 250 count packs Total cost=$9.93

Also if you combine the smaller coupon offers at Walgreens they will save $ as well.

Target has neosporin on clearance sale for $2.80-$1.00-$1.80
Target also has several great clearance racks- I purchased strawberry large marshmallows for under a buck.
Gum was on sale for under $.80
Canned peaches were just over a $1.00 for name brands- if you could combine it with a coupon it would be a great deal. I did not have a coupon in my stash.

The Pantine 2 in 1 was $3.22 would be less with a coupon.
The market pantry granola bars are on sale for $1.75-target register coupon =$1.25 each.

I also keep my register coupons. They print out when I use my target red card. I am also able to choose a school to donate my rewards in support of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback or post your great finds!