Sunday, April 12, 2009

Great Finds

Sonic is having a special on Limeades-Every time I purchase a medium cherry limeade during happy hour 2-4 I get a coupon on the receipt for a route 44 drink on my next visit- they do want your feedback but it's a free drink for maybe a minute of your time!






Register Rewards are great!(RR)

Edge shave Gel for men $2.99 after you pruchase this item a $3.00 register rewards coupon will print. Purchase another Edge shaving gel and you pay $1.50 each.



Kellog's or Kashi cereal$3/$10 - RR-$3=$3/7 or $2.33 each!



Breyer's ice cream is buy one get one FREE! -$3.14 each



Buy one get one free vitamins!



Buy one get one free blue diamond almonds! $1.75 each



Buy one get one free on lysol products.



Combos and chex mix are $.99



Be sure and check out the Walgreens flier this week!





I also wanted to share some of my shopping secrets. I purchase items on sale in addition to purchasing items from salvage dealers. My parents and I were in the salvage business for over 5 years! The items usually have minor damage and the savings for the consumer is substantial. When I was a teenager my parents paid $.25 for my hairspray! I do have a point. OOps in Tonitown is one of the best salvage places I have found. They are reasonable and sometimes you can find great deals. Also, A to Z in Rudy on 540 toward Alma also has great finds. I know the White family makes it a family business and are really great people.

Just the other day I was at OOps and found a dirt devil kone vac for $27. They were all maroon in color but if you don't mind a redish color it's a great deal. These retail for $49 at Target.



The Kashi cereal was under $2 and still in date. They had cases of this cereal.



They purchase candels from Hannah's so if you need a few candles to give as gifts at bargain prices your in luck.



I also have purchased organic crackers for $1 and they were $3 at Harps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback or post your great finds!