Monday, June 8, 2009

Yankee Candle Sale

To save money and receive coupons register at the following web site. http://www.yankeecandle.com/coupons enter the following store number 402.

Also, I am working at COACH in the Promanade. We have the following deals
OP C tennis shoes $58, Gladiator sandals $89, OP C rain boots $39-$42.00 with tax. I have the rain boots and love them! We hav a limited selection of red and white, green and white and black and white. This is a fun job for me learning about purses and having the great discounts!

I would like to tell you about a few Walgreen deals too! Intimate KY His and Her Walgreens Sale ad $5/ Sundays coupon $5 final price $5! Also, the massage warming gel will be just over $1.25 after using the $2 coupon from last Sunday's paper.


Aldi has eggs for $.69 and blueberries for $1.49 and bananas are $.45 a lb. I bought a bunch of 6 for $.90!
Coming soon Wal-Mart Deals from Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me feedback or post your great finds!